We shot Fujifilm’s new Acros II black and white film in both 35mm and 120 medium format, developing it ourselves. We also tried pushing a roll to ISO 400. But wait, there’s more! We even compared it to Fujifilm’s Acros film simulation.
The verdict? We like this film! Make sure to check out the sample gallery below, which includes many Raw files from the digitizing process.
Make sure to check out our Film Photography forum – it’s a great place to talk about Acros II with your fellow photographers!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get new episodes of DPReview TV every week.
- The camera and lenses we used
- Sample photos
- Developing: chemistry used
- Developing: timing
- The results!
- Compared to the original Acros 100 film
- Compared to Fujifilm’s Acros film simulation
- Acros 100 II pushed to ISO 400
- Who is this film for?