These Rules contain information on how to enter Canva’s Summer Season Opener Competition (the “Competition”). Entries must comply with these Rules to be valid. The promoter is Canva Pty Ltd, 110 Kippax St, Surry Hills NSW 2010 (the “Promoter”).
End Date: Wednesday Jul-15-2020 15:16:33 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $5.97
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
End Date: Thursday Jul-30-2020 17:38:20 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $2.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Eligibility: This Competition is open only to Australian residents who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Competition, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. You agree to accept the decisions of the Promoter as final and binding.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online between Sunday 24th November 2019 5pm AEDT and Thursday 28th November 11:59 pm AEDT. Entries received after the last day of the Competition Period will not be accepted.
- How to Enter: To participate in this competition, you must submit your answer to the question “Why do you want to join Canva’s Summer Season Opener event?” by posting a comment on the Facebook post linked here: bit.ly/SO-Comp during the Competition Period.
You may submit up to 3 different entries during the Competition Period. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Prizes: There are ten (30) prizes, each consisting of double passes to Canva’s Season Opener event in Sydney on 6 December 2019. Please note that Winners and their guests must make their own way to the event, as travel is not included in the prize. A limit of one (1) prize per person applies.
No prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Promoter’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Promoter to use Winner’s name, likeness, and Entry for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including the outcome) and/or promoting the services provided by the Promoter without further compensation.
- Winner Selection and Notification: All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity and originality.
The decision of the judging panel will be final and binding on all Entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
Ten (30) winners will be notified by private message to their Facebook accounts within five (5) days following the end of the Competition Period.
Winners must claim their prize by providing their full name and email address, and the full name and email address of their chosen guest, within forty-eight (48) hours of notification by the Promoter.
The Promoter shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to identify and contact each Winner. In the event that a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within forty-eight (48) hours from the time notification was sent, fails to provide a deed of release (if requested), the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
Receipt by a Winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. the Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from any Winner relevant to entry into the Competition.
- Warranty & Indemnity: By submitting your entry, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Promoter from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Promoter may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Promoter’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, the Promoter may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Promoter. the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. By participating in this Competition, You acknowledge that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Competition and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries.
- Governing Law: These Rules and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these Rules shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.